Monday, March 27, 2006

Our Weekend

This weekend we got quite a bit done. On Friday Christian and I stopped at Thomas Cook to sign the last of our paperwork regarding our trip to Asia this September. Then he bought me a pretty spring dress I saw in NEXT. I love my new dress. Friday after work we went straight to Bromley, where we had Japanese dinner at Miso before going to see Agatha Christie's "The Hollow" at the Churchhill Theatre on the High Street. It was a spectacular production. The actors were amazing, as was the set. The storyline wasn't the strongest I'd seen in a play, but the characters more than made up for it. One of the patrons sitting behind us (we had the best seats in the house, Row F, Centre) couldn't stay for the Patron Champagne Social after the production so they gave the tickets to us. We were really excited till we walked in and realized all the patrons kinda knew each other and might figure out that we are not Mr. and Mrs. Peters, so we left.

On Saturday we finally watched "
Memoirs of a Geisha", which we'd never seen before, and then went to Heather and Peters house for a Fajita night. Heather leaves no stone unturned, she had a Mexican flag on the front door, and little 4 year old Cameron opened the door wearing the most adorable Black and red Spanish dress. Tille was just as festive wearing a Minnie Mouse costume. I'm not sure what the connection is but when it comes to how cute she is, who really cares?
The food was, as usual, unbelievable. Heather's attention to detail is legendary. I did however stuff myself silly and have to unzip my skirt, but thats what makes a great meal.


Sunday was Mother's Day here in England, we picked up Christian's mum and took her to Church, where Heidi met us later. Afterwards, we picked up Nan as well and all went to the New World Noodle House in Orpington.

No comments: